There is a wide choice of attractions available to you in Pembrokeshire, some are free and some you may have to pay for, but they all offer a unique day out in the Pembrokeshire Countryside.
Here are just some of the attractions the County has to offer:
- Pembrokeshire Beach Guide.
- Pembrokeshire Castles.
- Scolton Manor (Pembrokeshire's County Museum has thousands of objects on display illustrating the history of the County)
- Oakwood (Theme Park)
- Folly Farm (Adventure Theme Park and Zoo Attraction)
- Manor House Wildlife Park (Wild Welsh Zoo)
- Heatherton (Activity Theme Park)
- Castell Henllys (Reconstructed Iron Age Hill Fort)
- Phoenix Bowl (Ten pin bowling and Pirate Petes Adventure Play)
- Battlefield LIVE Pembrokeshire (outdoor combat game using the latest infra red technology)
ID: 111 Revised: 23/4/2012