Things to do
Here are just some of the things you can do for FREE in Pembrokeshire.
- Surf at Newgale Beach.
- Go swimming at your local leisure centre for FREE in the school holidays.
- Spend the day at the beach.
- Choose one of Pembrokeshire's many Cycle Routes.
- Walk some of the 186 miles of Coastal Path.
- Go on the internet for FREE at your Local Library.
- View the whole of the County from the top of the Preseli Hills.
Check out our local travel and transport section to see how you can best navigate your way around the County.
ID: 110 Revised: 29/2/2012